Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom remodeling DIY job available in Gorey!!

Options
  • 01-02-2011 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I have a mid sized bathroom I need to remodel extensively its currently totally bare.

Require stud walls changed/fitted/modified.. plumbing changes..some electrical work.. new floor fitted and all sanitary wear plumbing installed including negative head pump and upgrade to my current cylinder.

Nice job for someone who may be interested max two weeks work all parts purchased just cant get anyone who will do it for me.

Will need tiling after also.

Would suit someone who can either do it all themselves or has friends who are electricians or plumbers to do those parts. Would prefer someone who has correct qualifications and can show me an example of previous work but no essential if your previous work speaks for itself.

CASH waiting and endless supply of tea coffee and biscuits!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 weeksie

[Hi. Ill be interested and more than capable. Have just finished bathroom in courtown im vat regestered living in gorey call ryan on 0861664977QUOTE=GHGW;70411011]I have a mid sized bathroom I need to remodel extensively its currently totally bare.

Require stud walls changed/fitted/modified.. plumbing changes..some electrical work.. new floor fitted and all sanitary wear plumbing installed including negative head pump and upgrade to my current cylinder.

Nice job for someone who may be interested max two weeks work all parts purchased just cant get anyone who will do it for me.

Will need tiling after also.

Would suit someone who can either do it all themselves or has friends who are electricians or plumbers to do those parts. Would prefer someone who has correct qualifications and can show me an example of previous work but no essential if your previous work speaks for itself.

CASH waiting and endless supply of tea coffee and biscuits!![/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭GHGW

Weeksie thanks for your info I will conatct you early March as I am stuck in Warsaw in urgent business and dont think the other half has any idea what needs to be done in the bathroom.

Cheers talk to you early march.

R

Advertisement