Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Damer needs a bed in Dublin - can a Dublin Boards user help out?

Options
  • 01-02-2011 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

Bruce Damer needs a bed in Dublin - can a Boards user help out?

Bruce Damer will be in Dublin Ireland Feb 15th-20th for a PhD seminar at University College Dublin. Are there any Irish friends here who are able to offer a couch/bed or other means of stretching out those evenings? Exchange: scintillating conversation ... and maybe you could record some of it that I could podcast.
    Bed in Dublin Ireland, Feb 15-20th?
    Folks, yours truly will be in Dublin Ireland on February 15th-20th for a PhD seminar at University College Dublin. Are there any Irish friends here who are able to offer a couch/bed or other means of stretching out for these days? Exchange: scintillating talk of the science of the origin of life (PhD...), virtual worlds/avatars, history of computing, psychedelia, & spaceflight.

Indeed if anyone wants to gather in Dublin one of the evenings for a talk on consciousness, psychedelic history and thought, or sci-tech, or about Mr. Mckenna or Dr. Leary, let me know. Lorenzo needs more recordings for the Salon!

Listen to him here: http://www.matrixmasters.net/salon/?p=320

Can a boards member organise a bed for this interesting Californian?

And an audio recording would be great for those who cant make it :D

Please PM me your offerings please.

Thank you

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

will he provide narcotics?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Maybe. But he will have to shave those sideburns first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭gre_soul

Just the info... He is an insightful character at least, though a boards might be interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭gre_soul

Oh and I would recommend going to his lecture in UCD also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Bring your own patchouli

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Why dont you give him your bed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

You'd think he'd update his website. The tightwad.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,510 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

cheapskate, support the economy, book a hotel/hostel room like everyone else
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Is he getting paid to give the talks?

If so he's a bit of a cheapskate, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

cheapskate, support the economy, book a hotel/hostel room like everyone else
    :pac:

yup

mad scabby

• Advertisement
Advertisement