Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas heater/Super Ser repair person?

Options
  • 01-02-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know of somebody local who would take on the job of servicing/checking over a Super Ser gas heater. I enquired in Bretts and was told that now you have to get someone down from Dublin and pay a 60 euro call out before they even begin to look at it! :mad:

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Does anybody know of somebody local who would take on the job of servicing/checking over a Super Ser gas heater. I enquired in Bretts and was told that now you have to get someone down from Dublin and pay a 60 euro call out before they even begin to look at it! :mad:

Thanks.
    you will need a gas fitter u can ring john galvin and he might be able to service it for u here is his no :086 6007776 hope this helps u

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Thanks for that. I will give him a call today.

Advertisement