Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The mod who locked the thread is Tom Young, but I'm afraid I don't have any more details than that so it might be an idea to PM him and ask him.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭jeepers101

I PM'd Tom Young and he told me he did not lock it.

I'll PM him a link to this thread.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Dear jeepers101, I did actually close this thread but had little or recollection in terms of your PM when I returned a message stating that I had not! Apologies for that.

The thread was closed by me according to the logs. The reason for this is that the OP firstly could have used the forum search to gather the information sought, that never happened.

The information sought is in my view a breach of the charter and advice seeking. The Legal Discussion prohibits legal advice that could be relied upon to the detriment of the poster, etc.

Zaph, thanks for PM'ing me with this.

Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭jeepers101

Okay thanks

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Again, my apologies for immediately replying that I had not undertaken that action, when I had. It was an oversight on my part.

Thanks Tom

Advertisement