Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q-Con 2011

Options
  • 01-02-2011 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

HELLO!
    Well as you can tell im new to this! :(
    but, i need your help.
    its about the dates for Q-con 2011 in Belfast.
    if anyone finds out please tell me as i cant go to Nom-con in dublin because im way on holidays :(

please help :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Hey and welcome to the forum! :)

Changing font colours and sizes isn't really the done thing here on boards - people mightn't take your posts seriously if you do it frequently. I've edited your post back to the default font :)

Regarding the dates for Q-con: it's taking place on 25th-27th June this year. The site is here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Animefan42

but the dates on the website are for 2010 not 2011 :(
    also thank you for telling me about the size and colour, its a habit from some other stuff i'd normally use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Bloody hell I'm blind >_< I was sure it said 2011 :P

From what I can see, there doesn't seem to be a date set yet but it should be the last weekend in June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Magennis

the dates arent anounced yet because they arent sure if it will be on because it needs more orginisers and they havent got permission for all of the venue as of yet. there was a meeting held last week about it. everything at the meeting was recorded http://www.dragonslayers.org.uk/images/stories/q-con%20open%20meeting%208-2-2011%20minutes.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

While not much help now and it is a large overhead, AB books their venue 5 years in advance so while they may have to limit attendance it does avoid the booking confirmation issue.

• Advertisement
Advertisement