Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation??

Options
  • 02-02-2011 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Anyone have any advice on accommodation for about 15 people in galway city for a weekend in april?? This will be a group from college!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Sleepzone. Central location, great facilities, good prices. I've stayed there myself with a group of 9 I was organising. Lovely staff and you meet interesting people there too!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TheBadBadger

Sleepzone. Central location, great facilities, good prices. I've stayed there myself with a group of 9 I was organising. Lovely staff and you meet interesting people there too!

Thanks for the reply, iv jus checked that hostel and their booked out for the weekend in question.. But il try other hostels in the city!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

www.hostelworld.com ... for real-time reviews from people who've actually stayed there.

Don't believe the information on any site about availability: most of the hostels hold some rooms in reserve and/or don't take group bookings over the internet.

Call 'em, re-assure them that you won't trash the place, explore what bond they want to ensure that this doesn't happen (funnily enough, Irish groups ain't that popular with accommodation providers!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

JustMary wrote: »
    www.hostelworld.com ... for real-time reviews from people who've actually stayed there.

Don't believe the information on any site about availability: most of the hostels hold some rooms in reserve and/or don't take group bookings over the internet.

Call 'em, re-assure them that you won't trash the place, explore what bond they want to ensure that this doesn't happen (funnily enough, Irish groups ain't that popular with accommodation providers!)

+1 for calling them.

Advertisement