Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd course

Options
  • 02-02-2011 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hi I have a 3rd level degree in accounting but was thinkin of going back to college as a mature student and was just wondering will I have to pay full amount of fees as I already went to colege or would I be better off not applying as a mature student an going the normal route. ie Cao . thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

You'll have to pay fees if you already have a irish degree, regardless of how you apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭hoff1

Even though Im unemployed and getting the dole, am i still eligible for the fees?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Cliona99

Fraid so. Unless you're moving up a level, say from a level 7 (ordinary degree) to a level 8 (honours degree).

You've probably seen this but it's a good site
    www.studentfinance.ie

As far as I know, Scotland don't charge fees for Irish students with degrees already. Best of luck.

Advertisement