Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

David Ginloa, Football Focus

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

In other words, you want to be in him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

haha

riiiight

haha

I actually have an erection.

He is a cool guy alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,684 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Its pretty bad a poster cant post an interesting video without getting all this abuse

Headshot wrote: »
    Its pretty bad a poster cant post an interesting video without getting all this abuse

Abuse? Jesus. Chill out. I was taking the mickey.

It actually is a very interesting video, and Ginola does indeed seem like a very nice bloke. Maybe the OP should have expanded a little bit more in his synopsis of it though. He did basically just say that he has a sense of humour and is quite friendly. No mention of career, football etc. Anywho, I'm sorry for my 'wreckless attack' of another poster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Apparently he endorses Kingston Tech brand USB memory sticks :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

"Today i represent guys who wear leather jackets, ride bicycles and who are happy"

-David Ginola, 2011.

:cool:

Headshot wrote: »

yea man

this forum is gone to pot, like a team paying 40 gadzmillion pounds for some newcastle striker....

crazy world...I long for the day when Ginola was taking the piss out of players and Kilnsmann was making drogba look like a pansy with dives

Fizman wrote: »
    Abuse? Jesus. Chill out. I was taking the mickey.

It actually is a very interesting video, and Ginola does indeed seem like a very nice bloke. Maybe the OP should have expanded a little bit more in his synopsis of it though. He did basically just say that he has a sense of humour and is quite friendly. No mention of career, football etc. Anywho, I'm sorry for my 'wreckless attack' of another poster.

well, duh

its pretty obvious if anyone watched it that is why I posted it in the first place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

smokedeels wrote: »
    Apparently he endorses Kingston Tech brand USB memory sticks :confused:

I've had one for a few years. Daycent performance out of them

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

lads i dunno, x in tha citeh needs his own chant.

but is he worth it? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Jazzy wrote: »
    but is he worth it? :p

I reckon so, he's head & shoulders above the rest of us.

Advertisement