Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in waterford to get a laptop charger????

• 02-02-2011 4:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭

How easy is it to pick up a charger for a specific laptop? Do i need to send away to somewhere or is it something they might have in stock in pc world/harvey normans etc or can order it through there? Laptop is about 4 months old and is a fairly common hp model.
    I just spilled water all over the charger :(
    Fingers crossed its an easy fix solution :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

I know Harvey Norman sell chargers can be used on many different laptops but its expensive you could try ebay i was able to find one for my brothers laptop a few months ago for under 30 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Battery.co.uk would be my first stop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I had a Toshiba charger stolen at a gig in Dublin recently and pixmania.ie were reasonably priced for a replacement at around half the price I could find locally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Has the charger stopped working? Because if it's only water maybe try and dry it out in a hot press or something similar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭JShannow

Have a look on ebay for a seller called MunsterShop.. They are based in Waterford and have next day delivery if you order before 12.. Bought a Dell charger from them recently and no issues at all..
    I did try to contact them so I could just call to their premises to buy but no dice.......

Junior wrote: »
    Battery.co.uk would be my first stop.

That would be the last place I'd recommend... Bought a Toshiba laptop battery off this scam website and it didn't work and he refused to give a refund saying it was not suitable for my laptop even though my laptop number was in the compatible list.
    Found out after he's using .co.uk even though he's based in Asia

JShannow wrote: »
    Have a look on ebay for a seller called MunsterShop.. They are based in Waterford and have next day delivery if you order before 12.. Bought a Dell charger from them recently and no issues at all..
    I did try to contact them so I could just call to their premises to buy but no dice.......

second caravan on the left in the halting site :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

this any use, Dell PSU PA-6 - Laptop chargerI have 4 of these for sale, all tested and working perfectly. €20

http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/computers/laptops/127/q_Chargers/county-Waterford/sortby_best_match-desc/

Advertisement