Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone see front page of the munster?

• 02-02-2011 10:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

Twice in two weeks we're after getting mentioned in local papers. This tine mentioning the thread regarding Tawdy, Take a bow Richie :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

"Boards.ie discussed it,a major topic in the past week on the Waterford board",well at least they mentioned boards and on the front page too :)

So what do I win :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

If you ask me they are trying to get one over the news & star :)

Nice to see on the front page in all fairness.

You win the power to ban one poster for a week, PM me :)

ziedth wrote: »
    If you ask me they are trying to get one over the news & star :)

Nice to see on the front page in all fairness.

You win the power to ban one poster for a week, PM me :)

Ha ha I'll leave that up to you :),right so we are going to have to get a full story on the Waterford today next week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Am i entitled to that prize too cos my post was in the news and star last week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ha ha I'll leave that up to you :),right so we are going to have to get a full story on the Waterford today next week :D

To be honest there is some great stuff in the general ellection thread, you might very well be right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

some journalist is trying to keep themselves in a job by referring to boards for the real waterford news!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Lazy journalism to fill the papers. :mad: My mother asked me about what I was typing on boards, figured she got it from the papers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Link?

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Link?

There is nothing on the site about it,maybe in a day or two they might have it updated,i got this pic from there facebook page,its on the top right of the front page.

app_full_proxy.php?app=4949752878&v=1&size=o&cksum=191768e8952ea8f8d7166aca357427fb&src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.munster-express.ie%2Ffiles%2F2010%2F09%2FWelcome-04Feb11.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Any mention of Boards in this week's issue? I havent seen it yet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

ziedth wrote: »
    Twice in two weeks we're after getting mentioned in local papers. This tine mentioning the thread regarding Tawdy, Take a bow Richie :)

Reckon they'll have a front page special on hygiene in Waterford, as a result of that thread you closed?

Advertisement