Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live TV from Australia Cyclone

Options
  • 02-02-2011 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭

Hi guys thanks to fman on the satellite forum he gave me this link to ABC News Australia which is covering the Cyclone live as it happens

Link: http://www.abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Live webcams being shown on this ABC TV coverage its like Sky News

Live twitter reports also

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Thank you so much, i'v been looking for a link to live news. My sister is barricaded into her bathroom with her partner and two babies in Mission Beach since last night. We lost phone contact at 3 today when they were in the eye of the cyclone so any news is so welcome. Thanks again :)

Does anybody know if theres any reports of storm surges in Mission Beach or any danger of flooding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭fizzycyst

jackie1974 wrote: »
    Thank you so much, i'v been looking for a link to live news. My sister is barricaded into her bathroom with her partner and two babies in Mission Beach since last night. We lost phone contact at 3 today when they were in the eye of the cyclone so any news is so welcome. Thanks again :)

Does anybody know if theres any reports of storm surges in Mission Beach or any danger of flooding.
    It seems things were quite bad in mission beach but reports are of structural damage and nothing more. Hope they are safe and sound.

Advertisement