Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no idea what the best health plan is for me....

Options
  • 02-02-2011 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

hi,
    i'm finally looking into health insurance for myself but i'm totally lost on all the information i'm getting. some of the lingo is hard to follow and feeling a tad lost.

can anyone tell me what is the best way to get through the information?

also does anyone know what way you pay for it. i pay most of my bills and loans weekly. do ye know if i can pay for my health insurance weekly too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭NuMarvel

If you have a look at this thread, and one of my posts from an earlier thread, you might get a better grasp of it.

Also, this thread might help if you're trying to figure out the difference between cover in public hospitals and private hospitals.

There are plenty of other threads on health insurance on here (I'm picking ones I've posted on because they're the easiest for me to find), but if you've any questions, just shout.

As for payment, the insurers usually ask for monthly payments at a minimum (and fyi, Quinn will charge 3% more for payments by instalments). However, if your employer has a salary deduction scheme for health insurance in place, then you can avail of this.

Advertisement