Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanchardstown Centre Dentists

Options
  • 02-02-2011 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi everyone,

I've recently moved to the area and am looking for a dentist....

I was impressed with the website of 329 Dental, the clinic at the Blanchardstown Centre.

Just wondering, does anyone have any feedback on these dentists, good, bad or otherwise? I'm wary of going to a dentist I've never had any personal feedback on! :confused:

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Its a hit an miss with dentists. I had a good one at the centre but then got a bad experience with a female dentist there so never went back. I now use the dentist at the Riverside centre in mulhuddart and they are very good in my opinion. I think there is a thread on here somewhere about them or dentists in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cmr2011

Its a hit an miss with dentists. I had a good one at the centre but then got a bad experience with a female dentist there so never went back. I now use the dentist at the Riverside centre in mulhuddart and they are very good in my opinion. I think there is a thread on here somewhere about them or dentists in general.

Thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Hey there op, welcome to D15:)

I'm not a fan of the dentist in any shape or form. Really, really dislike it to be honest.

However, over Christmas had to go to the one just off Blanchardstown Village - two young twins (regular dentist was booked up). My dentist was called Liam and I must admit, chap was a godsend.

All state of the art equipment, place was spotless, very nice and friendly guy, gentle and got the job done quick and easy.

It was so good that at the end, I told him that I normally don't like going to the dentist but that was unreal, I didn't feel a thing, I felt very comfortable and that I'll be coming back there from now on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cmr2011

Naos wrote: »

I'm not a fan of the dentist in any shape or form. Really, really dislike it to be honest.

However, over Christmas had to go to the one just off Blanchardstown Village - two young twins (regular dentist was booked up). My dentist was called Liam and I must admit, chap was a godsend.

All state of the art equipment, place was spotless, very nice and friendly guy, gentle and got the job done quick and easy.

It was so good that at the end, I told him that I normally don't like going to the dentist but that was unreal, I didn't feel a thing, I felt very comfortable and that I'll be coming back there from now on.

Thanks Naos! Could you tell me which dentist this is? It'd be great if you could p.m. me! Thank you :-)

Sure mate, PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Balooba

Hi Naos,

Really interested in this dentist too. I'm a newbie in Blanchardstown and need a kind dentist! Would you mind pm-ing me details? Am new to boards!
    Thanks,

Balooba

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Ive used the Dentist in Blanch center and found them fine. Mind you I always got the same Baldy guy cant remember his name but he was very good. I did not like the look of the other guy there but never used him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

The baldy guy was the first one i had there and he was very good but it was a luck of the draw on who you got on the day.
    Its the Riverside centre for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

Sure mate, PM sent.

He Naos, any chance you could PM me too?
    Thanks

I've read the Commercial Business rule and I believe the above will permit me to post the details of the dentist.

Their website is http://www.villagedental.ie/ - my dentist was Liam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kranbo

My other half dreads going to the dentist - so much so she hadn't gone in 10 years. however after a bad tooth ache she went reluctantly to the Riverside centre in Mulhuddart (Touchstone dentistry) . After 2 extractions she has since returned for 2 filling (with two to come)and cleaning etc. She rates the treatment as highly professional and the dentist ability to explain and assure her makes the difference

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Had serious dental trouble when I was younger , and now have teeth like steel thanks to one particular practioner, DENTAL CARE IN DUBLIN 15 IS RUBBISH , I will recommend one in Walkinstown very very near the halfway house and much cheaper and at a totally different level both in terms of qualifications and procedural finishing to ANYTHING in Dublin 15, by the way never trust clinics that advertise , EVER !

How did you have the time to visit every dentist in D15 to be able to make a decision that DENTAL CARE IN DUBLIN 15 IS RUBBISH? Quite amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Had serious dental trouble when I was younger , and now have teeth like steel thanks to one particular practioner, DENTAL CARE IN DUBLIN 15 IS RUBBISH , I will recommend one in Walkinstown very very near the halfway house and much cheaper and at a totally different level both in terms of qualifications and procedural finishing to ANYTHING in Dublin 15, by the way never trust clinics that advertise , EVER !

So one practioner = dental care in Dublin 15 is rubbish :confused:

Advertisement