Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vet nursing info please

• 02-02-2011 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi im 21 and for the past 3 years ive done an ordinary degree in mechanical engineering which i enjoyed but i would much prefer a career with animals. i have applied to ucd, athlone, dundalk and also killester college. i only got 270 points on my leaving cert in 2007 but with my degree in engineering can that add to my selection for the course. also i have been in the DIT access service, would that mean I could have a chance of getting a place in Athlone and UCD even if ive not got there CAO points

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭Whistlejacket

Hi Kepala,

You will probably need to post your query on the AIT or UCD threads to get information about access to their vet nursing course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kepala

I also applied to Killester college in case i dont get through the CAO. ive an interview at the end of the month. I was wondering does anybody know what sort of questions they might ask thanks

Advertisement