Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Airport parking in Airside

Options
  • 02-02-2011 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    saw a sign in Airside a week or two ago for 'Airport parking' and a sign directing down past the VHI clinic. Of course, now that I need to look it up I can't for the life of me think of the name on the shuttle bus I saw!
    anyone got any info on the service?

thanks,
    LT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 oisinsdad

Hi LT,

It's actually just called "Airside Airport Parking", they use the Dublin Hopper bus for transfers to/from the airport, which advertises the name of the car park on the side of it. Website is at www.airsideairportparking.com

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

ah - the Airport hopper - thats the one!
    I put in airside airport parking and found the website, but couldn't remember what the name of the shuttle bus was!
    thanks!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭LuckyMe63

Thanks for posting - at Eur4.50 a day, this is cheaper than anywhere else I've seen. OK they charge EUR2 pp for the bus ride to the airport, but even still it's a good deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

Little Ted wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    saw a sign in Airside a week or two ago for 'Airport parking' and a sign directing down past the VHI clinic. Of course, now that I need to look it up I can't for the life of me think of the name on the shuttle bus I saw!
    anyone got any info on the service?

thanks,
    LT

Has anyone used this car park? Its works out €10 cheaper than the two main ones from fri-mon, is the shuttle service reliable etc? would you recommend it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 phojes

Hi FireDance,

The shuttle bus is reliable. It stops at The Premier Inn also, but when you get it from Airside it will take approx 10 mins. Definitely worth it with the prices for the parking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

Thanks Phojes, think I'll give it a try so

Advertisement