Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lodge (now €7 in and free class nights gone)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I've been searched going into the Lodge.

I'm also sorry to say I bring a sneaky naggin in with me to most places...

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭TwilightFan88

I should recognise ye, I served ye the 6 free sambuca!

What? Was that aimed at me? If so, I never drunk Sambuca in the Lodge in my life!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Calm it a bit guys. Far too much aggro in some of these posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

i'm hearing a lot of rumours that it's opening for rag week, that the staff have been offered a week's work at a reduced wage. Anyone have any ideas whether this is true?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

were do ul students go to score now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

we weren't even asked for our UL I.d's! Same went for Thursday night! Both nights we were just let stroll right in, the bouncers actually got out of our way.

Why is the Lodge only for UL students?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

Heard yesterday that bakers and the wicked chicken have closed for good as well, thats far more of a tragedy then the lodge closing ever will be imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

PeakOutput wrote: »
    Heard yesterday that bakers and the wicked chicken have closed for good as well, thats far more of a tragedy then the lodge closing ever will be imo

IYO.

I heard the Lodge is reopening soon, although it could be rumours

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    IYO.

I heard the Lodge is reopening soon, although it could be rumours

So did I, off one of the barmen that used to work there, I was talking to him in Trinity Rooms one night. Could have been lies though...

Advertisement