Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duty Calls!

Options
  • 02-02-2011 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭

Call of Duty parody (It's a game not a video), downloading it now, 750MB, plus it's free!

http://www.thedutycalls.com/download.html

Short video on the website with a download link beneath.

Can't wait to see what it's about :pac:

EDIT: Looking at the requirements, it's say 8GB HDD space, could be a tad bigger than the 750Mb download file let on :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Let us know if it's any use cos the teaser didn't really excite me much.

I do like the Modern Gear vids though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Kotaku just posted about it. Im fairly sure you can stop the download now.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Gah, its almost done anyway :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Kotaku just posted about it. Im fairly sure you can stop the download now.:)

http://kotaku.com/5749992/duty-calls-is-a-quick-and-brutal-stab-at-call-of-duty

:eek:

Weird, just got it in my feeds.

I really misunderstood, I thought it was some Machinima-type p*sstake not a game!

EDIT: Jesus. That's the full game? The four minutes of terrible jokes? Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Just played it, was a lot shorter than expected (knew it was gonna be short but not that short!), made me chuckle a few times, frighteningly similar to COD though :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Seems like a better game than black ops :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

"Boring. Boring."

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Blah blah blah blah secret base blah blah blah blah

Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

If they polished it up and extended it, wouldnt mind paying a budget price if the humour continued like that. Or had a zombie mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

A rather fitting parody of all modern day shooters I think. They are all boring and they are all full of blablablabla Nuclear Weapon blablablabla. And yes, it is shorter than you'd expect, that's also a *very* important point :D

Suck it CoD players, you're being as badly ripped off as EA Sports fans - at least they update the teams when they buy the same game again every year I suppose ;)

Still, the most important news is that Bulletstorm will be here soon :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Keithhanrahan9

Cant wait for zombie chronicles!! Whens the release date for uk and ireland?

Advertisement