Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone recommend a Funfair for a fashion shoot?

• 02-02-2011 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi folks, never visit here but I'm organising a shoot for my fashion label and the stylist was saying a funfair would be amazing for this collection :D

So I did a wee bit of googling and found www.funtasia.ie which might suit, I've popped them off an email but I was wondering could anyone recommend anywhere else?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

can't particularly recommend - but maybe check out tayto park - they appear to have some themed areas which may provide decent backdrops. The Point village have a big wheel at the moment with a small display beside it. It's not a fun park as such but would provide an option for an urban feel. Sorry, no more than that and these aren't quite what you are looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

Ireland, in all fairness, is crap for these type of things. Any 'Fun Fair' or 'Carnival', I've been to in this country has turned out to be quite dingy and populated by your stereotypical creepy carnie types.

I'd say you might find something decent across the water in England maybe, if you were willing to travel, but I'd also say you might run into trouble actually getting access to such places for the purpose of a photo shoot. They might not take too kindly to you setting up light stands etc, in the middle of their place of business.

Advertisement