Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Advertiser sporting work experience

Options
  • 02-02-2011 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I was wondering could anyone tell me if the Galway Advertiser does any work experience involving sports writing. I'm a 2nd year Arts student who writes for SIN and am looking for the odd week in summer. I can't seem to get through to them by email at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

chels16 wrote: »
    I was wondering could anyone tell me if the Galway Advertiser does any work experience involving sports writing. I'm a 2nd year Arts student who writes for SIN and am looking for the odd week in summer. I can't seem to get through to them by email at all.

then ring them. better still write to them. the office in Eyre Square.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Sugarfree

chels16 wrote: »

SIN the biggest rag of a paper you'll ever get. I wouldnt mention it in any interview.

Advertisement