Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

local carpet cleaner

Options
  • 02-02-2011 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Hi,anyone know of anyone local that cleans carpets?thanks,cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Try Chem Dry. (Chem Dry fingal specifically)

http://www.chemdry.ie/estimate-book.php

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I had Chem Dry in last year to clean two sofas and they came up like new. If they're as good with carpets then you'll definitely be pleased.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

If you fancy doing it yourself, B&Q in Airside also rent carpet cleaners. I think its around €30 for a weekend.

You need to buy the shampoo on top of this tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

Very highly recommend: http://www.cleaningdoctor.ie/
    they have local franchises around. I have used our local one about 8 times as i am a landlord with a few houses and am amazed at the job they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Thanks all for the advice.Cathy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭thegrowreport

So Cathy - which carpet cleaning company did you go with? - and were you happy with the service?
    Sorry for bumping an old thread but I did a search and this was all I could find....am getting the carpets in my house cleaned soon and am interested in seeing what is available in FIngal (Lusk, specifically). thanks :)

Advertisement