Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

facebook help

• 02-02-2011 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if this is the correct forum to post in for help accessing a facebook account ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭practice

What exactly are you trying to do.
    Access your own account or somebody else's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

My own ! I opened a page for work. but somehow ( dont ask ) all the settings were knocked off, bottom line is now we cant access the account. It is still live , people are joining it but we cant post on it. We opened a new one which is nearly worse as now people are joining the old page thinking its the new one... total chaos. I have spent months trying to contact facebook, reporting the page and ending e mails to any address I can find. No replies .. Is this a lost cause or can anyone help me ?

bump... anyone ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

You'll have to give a bit more detail. In what way can you not access the site? What error are you getting? Can you still access the email connected to it?

when I log in with my user name and password it says not vaild. just doesnt know either. so i have no way of getting into the page to monitor it. facebook sent me back an automated reply with a list of things to do but none of them are any help. the e mail is a valid one as we use it in work and fb replied to me on it , but our page just doesnt seem to have any e mail attached to it . is there any hope at all that fb will restore control to us by reattaching our e mail account or am I wasting my time trying to get a reply from them ? If we cant get control back we need to try and delete the page but that seems to be a fruitless mission too. Will fb actually answer me or will they continue to sent automated replies ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement