Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wilton 1M Icing Tip

Options
  • 02-02-2011 7:09pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been trying to get the hang of the cupcake swirl, and everything I read says to use a Wilton 1M tip. I must have a dozen tips at home, and none of them seem close to that. Where can I get one, or can you suggest an alternative? I can't find anything of that exact description on the websites I've looked at. They have them on eBay but they cost about €20 with exorbitant shipping :confused:.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭phormium

Where are you & we can suggest where to try?

Any large shop that sells sugarcraft stuff will have a similar type nozzle, not necessarily Wilton brand but will do same job.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

try this website(thats where i got mine) she has great selection on sugarcraft supply. she also published books and does courses:
    http://www.lindyscakes.co.uk/onlineshop-pipingtubes.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

i'm sure brennan cook co in cork city will have a great tip for you... that's such a great shop, every time i go to cork i buy something in there!

Advertisement