Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

computer help needed

Options
  • 02-02-2011 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

for all you computer buffs ! I have been driven completely insane for the last 3 months trying to contact facebook. I messed up the work FB page and now we have no contro lover it but the page is still active. people joining it and we cant update it. I opened a new one but thsi is nearly worse as its causing people tp join the wrong page. I need to either get FB to delete the original page or else regain control of it.I have e mailed through facebook to various e mails addresses, i have reported the page as spam... I m at my wits end any ideas at all please ????:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Lost the password? How is it possible to completely lose access?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

i have no idea. we moved pc s and tried to change the administrator, then someone else tried something else and the end result is no access no account linked with the account... nada..

And this doesn't work...?

https://www.facebook.com/recover.php

no reply from them but i will certainly try again.

Are you checking the right email address, and the spam box?

• Advertisement

Yes, checked all that. just sent that form off .. I hadnt done it since dec so maybe i will be lucky this time. I have reported the page as spam , and got a few others to do the same. If we could get control of the page again it would be great otherwise a deletion of it. I am surprised that Fb didnt answer some of our emails.

I think you have email issues, it's not that they aren't replying to you (automated), it's just you aren't receiving, for whatever reasons...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

If you want to PM me the FB address I can have a look at it and see if I can source a solution.

JustinOval wrote: »
    Are you checking the right email address, and the spam box?
    must check the spam box.. initally we got automated replies to say the account has been deactivated but no help as how to go about restoring the settings. You seem to think we will get help ? I d be so delighted if we did. Will I keep sending that form or should I wait do you think ?

maglite wrote: »
    If you want to PM me the FB address I can have a look at it and see if I can source a solution.
    thanks maglite PM sent

• Advertisement

Any good maglite ? any ideas at all :confused:

Advertisement