Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wilkinstown gun club?????

Options
  • 02-02-2011 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

hi all
    is anyone on here in the wilkinstown gun club or does anyone have contact numbers? also is it just for shot guns or is it for rifles too? thanks lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

There's the Wilkinstown gun club (who hunt) and the Wilkinstown Target Shooting Club (who do target shooting). If it's the former, I don't know if anyone from it is on here; if the latter, I'm in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jay.b

Sparks wrote: »
    There's the Wilkinstown gun club (who hunt) and the Wilkinstown Target Shooting Club (who do target shooting). If it's the former, I don't know if anyone from it is on here; if the latter, I'm in it.

hi sparks, i was up with geoff at the target shooting just before xmas. nice guy, bit mad ;) but its the hunting gun club im asking about? theres land close to i shoot thats reserved for the gun club. thought i'd look them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Geoff's not a bit mad, he's completely fecking cracked :D One of the pillars of the sport though. I don't know if any of the gun club lads are on here, but if you give Geoff a shout, I know that they do come into the pub for a pint fairly regularly, he could put you in touch with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jay.b

thanks sparks.:)

Advertisement