Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to national school in castlefinn

Options
  • 02-02-2011 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Can some one please give me directions to the national school in Castlefinn (St Mary's NS) comming from Ballybofey side?
    I have to meet somebody near there on friday evening and I have no idea where it is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

ugni wrote: »
    Can some one please give me directions to the national school in Castlefinn (St Mary's NS) comming from Ballybofey side?
    I have to meet somebody near there on friday evening and I have no idea where it is.
    Its on the left as you enter Castlefinn. Just before you get to the school there's a shop/post office on the left and then there's a road to the left just immediately after the shop. You should turn left there and then see about getting a parking spot.

The school has frontage on to both roads but its a lot safer pulling in somewhere along the road to the left.

Edit/ you will see the PO, road and school here. The road running from left to right on the map is the Ballybofey - Lifford road.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

The shop is painted purple if I recall. Can't miss it. There's a road beside it and then the school.

edit: I was bored, so I made this. Who needs Sat Nav. (technically the arrow should be pointing to Stranorlar, I think...but I assume that's the way you meant)

untitled.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Bloody Hell, when did Prince move in to the Post Office???

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭puffdragon

I guess the owner must have got a few comments about the colour, he's stripped the plaster off now , going for the village look i'd say, stone facing type of thing.

Advertisement