Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo Election Poll.

Options
  • 02-02-2011 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Ok here is the Poll the full Poll format, let see where your first preference votes are going to go

Who will you give your First Preference 54 votes

Enda Kenny (FG)
    0% 0 votes
    Michael Ring (FG)
    20% 11 votes
    Michelle Mulherin (FG)
    11% 6 votes
    John O Mahoney (FG)
    9% 5 votes
    Jerry Cowley (LAB)
    7% 4 votes
    Rose Conway Walsh (SF)
    9% 5 votes
    Therese Ruane (SF)
    0% 0 votes
    Dara Calleary (FF)
    11% 6 votes
    John Carey (Green)
    18% 10 votes
    Martin Daly (IND)
    1% 1 vote
    Michael Kilcoyne (IND)
    3% 2 votes
    Loretta Clarke (Ind)
    7% 4 votes
    Lisa Chambers (FF)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Hmmmm no spoil vote option......

I have no idea who I am going to vote for. Over half of the above I have never heard of before.

Do I have any confidence in any of those who have served in the Dáil already? No.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭mayotom

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    Hmmmm no spoil vote option......

I have no idea who I am going to vote for. Over half of the above I have never heard of before.

Do I have any confidence in any of those who have served in the Dáil already? No.

oh so true, at the moment I'm looking at a protest vote, maybe the pensioner from ballina

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Should names not be listed alphabetically?

nuac wrote: »
    Should names not be listed alphabetically?

They are listed in the Order that they declared that they were running

things seem to be shaping up very differently here than on the main boards Poll

has there been any other candidates added

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭The Nutty M

Makes me ashamed to be from Mayo to see that nearly 20% of people that voted would give first preference to a party that has us well in over our heads.What would it take for their allegiance to wain from FF.Anyways,I'm undecided as yet but gave it to labour there,may be SF or FG when it comes down to it for real.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Would you not be better setting up a new post with the full poll on it. Lots of candidates have been added since the initial one was done and perhaps people may have a different idea on who they'd like to vote for now that everyone declared is on the list. Just a suggestion.

Ilovelucy wrote: »
    Would you not be better setting up a new post with the full poll on it. Lots of candidates have been added since the initial one was done and perhaps people may have a different idea on who they'd like to vote for now that everyone declared is on the list. Just a suggestion.

Gladly, however I haven't heard of anybody else been added other than the above 13, is there somebody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Am I wrong then in saying that when I voted a few of those candidates weren't on it? If they were all on it from the first place then I apologise I must be doting.

Advertisement