Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone in south dublin help me out - needed for charity event

Options
  • 02-02-2011 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I am running/taking part in a Gameathon for charity that starts tomorrow night at 9. http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056155283

Last week I ordered an easycap device from the uk to capture and stream one of the consoles at the event. While the RCA splitters and cables have arrived, there is no sign of the easycap. I have already set up the ustream channel and coded the webpage, so this is the last thing I need.

There is a chance it may arrive tomorrow, but just in case I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me theirs (or something similar) for the weekend. I am off work tomorrow and will just be setting up things, so I will be able to drive out and collect it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I happen to have an easycap AND I don't use it anymore because I have a hauppage.

I'd be happy to help out.

Feel free to pm or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

Great, thanks.

Sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I have a spare one too if you need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

Thanks guys, but it arrived today :).

Remember to tune in to the stream on our site from 9pm on. Should b starting with Link to the past

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Hey man, how did it go?

• Advertisement
Advertisement