Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Male singer (30's) seeks guitarist or band for acoustic covers Kildare area

• 02-02-2011 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Male singer here looking for one or 2 guitarist to team up with to play a few local acoustic gigs around Kildare and the midlands, midweek gigs would suit better (if they exist!) with some weekends thrown in now and again, I have all the gear required, the song choices are obviously open to input from all involved but I suppose popular rock covers would be a good place 2 start, I'm not much more than an average singer and I'm not lookin 2 take over the world or anything, just wanna make a few extra quid and have a bit of craic, anyone interested just send me a reply through boards,
    Cheers!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭matin

hi martin here living in carlow no transport i play the acoustic guitar would be interested in making extra money pm your details and we get the ball rolling

• Registered Users Posts: 13 eadgbedown

Hi..A 3 piece in the Naas Kill area here, looking for a singer. mature musos.Have a broad range of cover material.If interested let me know..

Cheers

Advertisement