If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying the Jamo A102 HCS5

Options
  • 02-02-2011 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi lads,

Looking to get these puppies from your Belfast store.

They'll be going with a Samsung TV and Pioneer AV receiver I got from you boys last Christmas, both of which are working wonderfully!

I will be bringing the speaker set to Finland with me in checked luggage so could you do me a favour to see what my best option is:

1. The price including delivery to Dublin.

2. The price including Delivery to Helsinki (if you offer this service)

3. The weight of them so that I can check if I can fit them in my checked luggage!

I'm also considering the Yamaha NSP285, if these are lighter I would go for them.

Cheers fellas!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

colsku wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Looking to get these puppies from your Belfast store.

They'll be going with a Samsung TV and Pioneer AV receiver I got from you boys last Christmas, both of which are working wonderfully!

I will be bringing the speaker set to Finland with me in checked luggage so could you do me a favour to see what my best option is:

1. The price including delivery to Dublin.

2. The price including Delivery to Helsinki (if you offer this service)

3. The weight of them so that I can check if I can fit them in my checked luggage!

I'm also considering the Yamaha NSP285, if these are lighter I would go for them.

Cheers fellas!

If it was me I would go for the NSP's to be honest and save the spends (and the freight costs!)

The approx weight of the A102 without packing is 12.30KGs and the NSP285 is approx 9.9 however I have to say that I think for £99.95 you wont find a better sounding speaker pack than the NSP285 and it will work really well with your Pioneer AVR.

We don't ship to Helsinki but delivery anywhere in Ireland for either of those systems would be just £12.99.

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

Thank you Sir, I will put in the delivery when I'm back in Dublin next week!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.