Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours mods, I believe an explanation & an apology are in order

Options
  • 02-02-2011 9:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭

I realise you're meant to PM the mod in question but my thread earlier today got deleted before I saw who my executioner was.

My thread was titled "How do you intend to deface the election posters".
    Now I know taken literally it condones "possibly" an illegal act & all acts of vandalism are abhorrent.
    Let me assure the Mod in question it was only started as a tongue in cheek way of venting steam at the stupid proliferation of election posters.
    As this was posted in After Hours could it have not been let slide so to speak ?.
    I believe it was up to 3 pages before it disappeared.

Thanks for listening.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I'm sure if you PM'd any of the AH mods, they'd be able to tell you which of them deleted it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

El Weirdo wrote: »
    I'm sure if you PM'd any of the AH mods, they'd be able to tell you which of them deleted it.

No, I've done enough chasing thank you.
    I'll just leave this here so we can all bask in the folly of their actions.
    A conversation almost broke out, good thing they nipped it in the bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There is a Dispute Resolution Procedure that you need to follow. As El Weirdo says - PMing the Mods is what you should do.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

As Hill Billy has pointed out, there is a Dispute Resolution Forum. Please follow the procedure described there if you wish to make a formal complaint.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement