Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICS SIG 551 SWAT AEG

Options
  • 02-02-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Hi, got this as a christmas pressie and have used it once, its full metal with trades, is in as new condition and comes with 2 hicap mags, just havnt taken to it so lookin to trade for a full metal M4 in a similar condition. here are some pics can post actual pics if required.

sig551.jpg

551(1) (800x286).jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Any photos of your 551 and not photos from the web
    Any idea what you have in mind by way of trade

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭aben3313

lookin to trade for a full metal M4 in a similar condition

condition is as new so exactly the same as one in pic, if you have something Im interested in I will drag out the camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

How about a gnp m4? Why are you trading your gun, any real pics and whats the condition like?
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/167674/115770.jpg

hi would be very interested, is it full metal, how old is it, does it come with stuff in photo, am in Dub 13 also so could meet if you want a hands on view, has it been skirmished much?
    DSCF1055.JPG

aben3313 wrote: »
    hi would be very interested, is it full metal, how old is it, does it come with stuff in photo, am in Dub 13 also so could meet if you want a hands on view, has it been skirmished much?
    DSCF1055.JPG
    Its a few years old skirmished once, full metal. Includes stuff in photo minus the bag, will include a deans charging cable too for the batteries thats not in pic and a metal 300 hi cap. Charging handle on it is broke but stays on. Any info on your gun?

• Advertisement

hi I am trading cause I just havnt taken to it, have you resolved the issue with tht 9.6v battery can you use a standard battery charger or does it come with charger condition as new, whats the charging handle?

The 9.6 is still not connected but i will include the deans lead to it in case you have better soldering skills than me! Yeah a standard battery charger works but the deans lead i will supply is needed. The charging handle is the part that you usually pull back on to load an m4 or on some guns it opens the dust cover to change the hop settings but on the gnp it doesnt open the dust cover so its mainly just there for show if that makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eadyzrx1200

Stay with the SIG, it will grow on you they are a great gun a few upgrades ans wow. Every tom dick and harry has a M4

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

eadyzrx1200, if you're not asking a question or making an offer then don't post on ads please (threadspoiling rule).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hi, aben3313, Would you consider selling this as I need a Sig to stick my extended barrel kit onto? CHeers.

• Advertisement

Irishmaster will have to have a think about it also want to see what comes up.
    cfuserkildare, would consider selling but would be looking for €170.

No problem! I will post an updated photo of whats included as that was an old photo. Also a photo of the broken charging handle! Will throw in a foregrip, ris protectors and clone rear mbus!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I'd be interested in this if you are willing to sell it. I can't make any offers though unless you put a price on it if you are. Will offer the €170 if you go with that and the trade falls through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

any interest in a TM aug

Pics!

Sorry villafan no interest in a AUG.
    Irish master thanks for interest but have decided to go with a sale instead of a trade.
    Capt Chaos can you confirm your offer of 170 and we can move to pms also please note that this gun does not come supplied with a battery, just gun and two hicap mags and cleaning rod complete with box and all instructions and all in new condition, am in Dub 13 also so could complete sale quickly if you want go shooting over weekend. (aeg uses standard 8.5v stick battery)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Yep, €170 it is. Should be able to organise something tomorrow all going well.

great pm on way

Just delivered this to its new owner.SOLD,SOLD,SOLD, thanks for all the interest

Advertisement