Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIRST TIME TATTOO

Options
  • 02-02-2011 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭

Getting me first tattoo and was wondering where are the best places in dublin to get one and how much do they charge per hour

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

i recommend snakebite - it was recommended to me by several people. but they charge by the piece not the hour, as far as i know and most places do

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I've heard nothing but good from Snakebite. Also Colourworks in Temble Bar is great. Most charge €70-100 per hour so it'll depend on what you want to get. Also as a tip, don't price shop for tattoos. Good tattoos aren't cheap and cheap ones aren't good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jmcadublin

must agree about colourworks. had a couple of early tats done in my teens and recently got one covered up by darren, top man and sticks to his word. going back in a few months to get the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Atattooed in Bray if you're willing to take a Dart trip out

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭derra_121

Dragon Tattoo on Talbot street is highly reccommended. Iv 3 pieces from there and very reasonable price's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

I'd recommend Wildcat in Stephen's Green, got my first and only (so far) tattoo done there in January and I couldn't be happier with it.

Advertisement