Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chrome/Google Malware warning for boards

Options
  • 02-02-2011 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Not sure if boards moderate this sort of thing, or have a hot linking black list, viewing the "cool pics" thread (http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055441918&page=4) in Chrome, I was presented with the following warning from Google in Chrome.

I don't know if this is relevant to boards from a user security, or boards.ie page rank, but thought I'd bring it to your attention...

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's sorted. One of the images on the thread was hosted on a site that Chrome thinks is dodgy. I've removed it.

Advertisement