Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C2W and Halfords website

• 03-02-2011 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

I see Halfords have a 20% off Boardmans on the website only. How would you put this through your companies C2W?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

BostonB wrote: »
    I see Halfords have a 20% off Boardmans on the website only. How would you put this through your companies C2W?

Ask to use the company cc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Raam wrote: »
    Ask to use the company cc.

I doubt thats an option. Basically go ask accounts, is what you are saying.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Company has to buy it, so yes, Accounts dept would need to find a way of paying for it online if there is no company credit card that could be used

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Ok thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

It's what I did when I bought my one online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Id call them first to make sure that they will put it through less 20% ,they have been known to be anal with discounts and c2w. if they do just fill in a quote form for the value in the basket and bring the cheque when your collecting.

Advertisement