Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sky contract

• 03-02-2011 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

question,a friend of mine got sky before xmass where you get a month free,was installed on 21 th of dec,too change too smaller package,you have too call before,friend didnt get bill till 23 th of jan but tryed too take more than they should before 20th,friend pissed off with sky excuses and wanted too cancel but sky says my friend cant as i contract,is there a way out of contract if not happy with over charging ,poor customer service

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,340 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Did your friend read the T's & C's of the contract, especially the bit about the one month free and what happens if you change the package.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

friend was told in shop where my friend got sky too change before the date of 21th,got bill on 23th ,was told that sky have new policy in place before if you changed in mid month,you be charged for mid month what it was and plus rest what its changed too,new policy is now only takes affect new change in package 31 days after too next month,so even if my friend did before the 21th,still new package change for 31 days after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tarabuses

Maybe he should go back to the shop if he thinks they mislead him.

was onto the shop today,they say has nothing too do with them,
    maybe some one can correct me,when i was with sky and lets say i was on high package and i downgraded too smaller package,what happen at least a year ago was they would the number of days your on hight package and and on top the new rate of low package,what i now by first customer care person this,but when my friend received a bill for full amount ,was tosl that sky policy has changed,in sense doesnt matter if you downgrade before you next bill date,will only be 31 days after that doesnt matter weather you change in current bill date or after wards ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

phone sky, ask them to amend the bill to your new address in spain, they wont be long canceling the contract

• Advertisement

nice idea but dont think that would happen,they are real pain in the #####

Advertisement