Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted: venue for weekend

Options
  • 03-02-2011 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I'm hoping to organise a weekend social/networking event for a group of people (up to 50 people) and need to find a venue. Would need overnight accommodation (dorms would be fine + a couple of family rooms perhaps) cooking facilities, indoor and preferably outdoor meeting spaces. Cheapish - doesn't need to be anything fancy.

Any ideas? Cork city or surrounds. Perhaps a hostel before busy season kicks in - or open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Only place I can think of would be a scout camp, its in Kilkully but I dont know would they hire it out. Hope you find somewhere and if you do could you pass on the info, please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ruth1234

thanks for the suggestion. I looked on the scouts website and it said the house is under renovation there. Sounds ideal otherwise. I will get in touch with them anyway and let you know if I've any success!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

You cound try Oysterhaven

Advertisement