Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MTV +1

• 03-02-2011 1:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Not that there is anything worth watching... But I was curious, can anyone else view MTV +1, I can watch MTV but not MTV+1 (I don't have music sub)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭DigiDec

Working fine for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Same here (as of yesterday). They must have left it in the music pack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭cartman51773

i havent got it but have MTV. its a load of crap anyway so will never watch it. they must have left MTV+1 as part of the music pack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

i havent got it but have MTV. its a load of crap anyway so will never watch it. they must have left MTV+1 as part of the music pack.

Yes. To be honest there is not one thing I would watch on it, just found it strange the were giving use the normal channel but wanted 2 euro for the +1 ( I know you would get other music channels for that - but not worth 20c to me).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

i was hoping for MTV -1. so i can ensure i missed whatever tripe it is they have on :D

• Advertisement

your right there minus one would be great. or get rid of it altogether. what a pile of poop. give us BBC one HD instead

sky have informed that the issue with mtv+1 has now been fixed.

Advertisement