Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Schoolbag?

Options
  • 03-02-2011 1:02am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm aware this may be a stupid question, but where could I buy a good schoolbag for college? Either in South Dublin City (around UCD/Dundrum) or the City Centre.

The one I have now is great because it has separate compartments, including a section where I can put my netbook and velcro it down to stop it from moving about. But one of the arms on it is about to rip (:o), so I'll need a new one - soon by the looks of it!

Does anyone know of good shops that sell schoolbags? I know the sports shops probably do, and I'll look around those too. Online is fine too.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement