Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackout Dublin 8?

Options
  • 03-02-2011 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭

Anyone else have no power? Electricity seems to be out right down to the canal (from my south facing balcony on Cork street).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

A few minutes ago it just cut out for a second, happened about 40 mins ago too. Ani i was just about to finish a mission on the XBox! I'm on Clanbrassil Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Back here in The Tenters, was gone for a good 45 mins. When I rang ESB they estimated it would be 2.45am it would be back, I nearly cried.:D There was till a message saying there's a blackout on the SCR.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Back! Thank god my neighbor's Eircom router is back on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Yeah, it was creepy as f*ck wandering up SCR in the pitch black last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

It scared the crap out of me. Luckily I had a flashlight app on my phone! :D

Had to mess with the fuse box in the end when I saw that all the lights across the road had been switched on and that alarms had stopped ringing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

It only went off for second, twice up near Francis Street but every alarm went off the first time and my phone time and date reset itself!!

Advertisement