Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamweaver Template Problem

Options
  • 03-02-2011 2:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm at a loss to solve a problem with an image viewer not displaying in files created from a template!

I'm using dreamweaver 8.

I made a standard webpage with a flash image viewer included and the image viewer displays fine in a browser.

The image viewer itself is the standard insert>>media>>image viewer option in dreamweaver.

Next I saved that page as a template.
    The image viewer displays fine if I f12 the .dwt file.

Problem is this: when I create other pages from that .dwt template, the image viewer does not display. I just get a big white box.

Anyone had this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Sounds like the path is wrong due to Dreamweaver saving templates in the Templates folder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭born2bwild

I thought the same thing...I'm using a root-relative urls for the images in the image viewer.
    I'll look at it again. A head werecker, though.

Advertisement