Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4 the lads car insurance

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

R.O.R wrote: »
    Heard an ad on the radio this morning for www.4thelads.ie, motor insurance specifically for male drivers.

Think it's the first I've heard of that's targeted to male's, whereas there are a few lady specific insurance websites - glad there is a smidgen of gender equality coming to the insurance business.

That's about all the positives though - just ran a quote based on my details and it's come to €300 more (35% more) than I renewed with 123.ie, with an excess of €4,000 :eek: My current excess is €250

Might be an option for some if they can't get insured elsewhere, but it didn't do anything for me. Anyone else get a price better than what they are currently paying?

There Britton insurance in Donegal. They would not quote me as my car is fiddled with and an import.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

4200 fully comp in a 2001 750iL - cheapest quote ive had for one of those by a long shot

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭DaBomb

Im 20 with no previous insurance and got a quote of €1300 for a 1999 1.4 ford focus zetec which is pretty good i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

DaBomb wrote: »
    Im 20 with no previous insurance and got a quote of €1300 for a 1999 1.4 ford focus zetec which is pretty good i think

Please don't drag up old threads.

I reckon you'll do better than that anyway;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement