Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF Michael Martin Heckled in Galway

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

Seen as this is the Galway forum - to bring things back in that direction - Frank Fahey gave people an opportunity to voice their opinion and anger.

Now I'm not Franks biggest fan, he's not a true representation of the core FF ideals, but at least he stood and faced the music. Where are the other parties? are they standing behind all their decisions? no.. they are hiding under the radar, hoping that the national anger will carry them past the election before anyone realises they don't know the first thing about running a country or forming realistic economic policies.

no he didn't - he scuttled out the door like an overgrown chipmunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

FF bashing has become the national pastime, maybe we can have a county based championship this year for it.
    We will, it's called a general election and I, for one, cannot wait.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

I did my bit for the country around the christmas. I told the local FF yahoos...mainly unemployed builders would you believe...that Australia was closing the door to the Irish at the end of February. An amazing number of them have left the country since christmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭drum!

edit

Advertisement