Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Wash & Valet

• 03-02-2011 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Any good ones around

I don't have time to wash car and hoover etc in the dark when I fin work, so would like to hand it in somewhere....

Dont need much work on it as its fairly clean inside, maybe a mini-valet

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

I get it down in the Aldi carpark in The Glen. €15 or €25 for a mini valet. I find that they do a great job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

savic04 wrote: »
    Any good ones around

I don't have time to wash car and hoover etc in the dark when I fin work, so would like to hand it in somewhere....

Dont need much work on it as its fairly clean inside, maybe a mini-valet

I always go to the lads down Johns lane,i get the €10 wash that's everything including the hoover,and he gives you a card so get a stamp and every 6th wash is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

Il drop it down there so... Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I always go to the lads down Johns lane,i get the €10 wash that's everything including the hoover,and he gives you a card so get a stamp and every 6th wash is free.

Do you mean behind Revoulation or beside the Kasbah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Do you mean behind Revoulation or beside the Kasbah?

Behind revolution is Johns lane,and beside the kazbar is Johns avenue :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

www.cleancar.ie have a mobile unit and vist waterford once a week and do a full day ,check on facebook on there page for more details
    Wash, dry and tyre shine €10
    Mini Valet €30
    Full Valet €110

this company has nothing to do with me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Family use James mylet for the full valet. Excellent job done by him. Think he down near the infirmary

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

dropped it into lads in johns lane...

hoover n wash but was 12 euro...

I got the car full valeted (if thats the word) back in august, but over works on the road near the house and snow etc.. it was manky again inside and out !! not getting chance to clean or hoover in the dark after work... Went to Mega Suds but they seem to be gone now??

• Registered Users Posts: 24 al20v

Joe Gt wrote: »
    www.cleancar.ie have a mobile unit and vist waterford once a week and do a full day ,check on facebook on there page for more details
    Wash, dry and tyre shine €10
    Mini Valet €30
    Full Valet €110

this company has nothing to do with me

+ 1 I find they offer a great service.

Advertisement