Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adele @ The Olympia

Options
  • 03-02-2011 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hello all, does anyone know if there is likely to be another date announced? Only realised she playing The Olympia yesterday and it seems booked up so it looks like I missed the boat unless another date announced.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

she should be playing the o2.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Im astonished that she's only playing one gig! And im bloody gutted that the one gig she has is sold out:(...Would love to have gone to see her, but there's no bloody way im paying the tout prices...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

I imagine she's just doing these smaller dates as a warm up and will announce arena dates after those, probably for around October time.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sammalone

Yes doctor199 she has announced a September tour in the UK so I guess there will be an Irish date around then too but she could still put on an extra date the night before or after the solitary Dublin gig on the 12th April! Does anyone here have any input with MCD? Anyway folks who are interested watch out for the autumn date being announced soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Gutted I won't be around for this gig, lucky olympians!

have so much respect for this lady

• Advertisement
Advertisement