Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ray Foley Show Competition

• 03-02-2011 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Looking for help. The show is doing a competition at the moment where they give clues every day of which US City their in. I forget what Tuesdays was I know it was somewhere in the south as they mentioned a stadium. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 patjc83

Hi studioguest. Tuesday's answer was Nashville. The home of country music in the states. I missed today's clues so if you could help me with either the clues or answer it would be greatly appreciated. And best of luck in the competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 studioguest

Looking for help. The show is doing a competition at the moment where they give clues every day of which US City their in. I forget what Tuesdays was I know it was somewhere in the south as they mentioned a stadium. Can anyone help?

Thanks Patjc83. Todays answer was LA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Does anyone know what yesterdays was? I missed it, but have all the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 MayoMagic

Does anyone know what yesterdays was? I missed it, but have all the others.

Yesterday's was San Francisco - Golden gate bridge etc.

What was Monday's?

I have all except Monday

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭smileyme1984

M - Washington
    T - Nashville
    W - San Francisco
    T - Los Angeles

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

What do you have to do once they give today's?

Is it just text all the answers and it's a random draw?

ya it's just text in all the cities and they'll do a draw, I missed most of todays and only heard Grand Canyon at the end:(. Was it Las Vegas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

It was yes. Might not be too late. Text em in

Cheers, Best of luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement