Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Insurance - talk to Joe (me)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Hey all - just in case you think I had forgotten about all the great feedback from you all, they have not run it yet. Election coverage overshadowed the whole issue. I will give it another month and then publish it myself online and place a link here if that is agreeable to the contributors. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

I wondered but assumed that Christchurch, Libya, Japan etc. have taken over all coverage. When listed like that kind of makes us rethink our moans and groans, eh? Nearly forgot the Gen Election - well, something positive had to happen. Looking forward to reading it. J

Hey all - just to say thanks for your input - article is in today's echo p.24 - had to take a slightly different tack and cut out some of your comments, but you all had a part to play in shaping the story so thanks for that. Also the guy in the picture is in fact not me:o, slight caption mix-up but not to worry.

Thanks again
    Tom

Will you scan it in and post it up please?

RoverJames wrote: »
    Will you scan it in and post it up please?

Sorry don't have access to a scanner at moment! Could save it as a pdf and attach here?

• Advertisement

tommy21 wrote: »
    Sorry don't have access to a scanner at moment! Could save it as a pdf and attach here?

Would be perfect :)

Advertisement