Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eircom Music Hub + Chrome

• 03-02-2011 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭

Is anyone else having this problem with Eircom Music Hub when using google chrome?

Most of the buttons don't work such as volume, add to playlist, the search box, View users, view album etc...

Anyone found a fix for this as i prefer music Hubs interface to Grooveshark, Easier to find music and nicer to look at.

Using Chrome 8.0 with the latest flash Player Installed
    Works fine in Internet Explorer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I've been searching the site for anything that mentions "works best in x" browser-wise.

Have you tried contacting Eircom about this issue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

No yet Chin_grin, was hoping someone would have found a work around here first. i'll leave it another day and hope for some good news in a reply here before i contact Eircom.

Thanks for your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Purple_Delish

Yeah never used to have this problem... Only6 when I logged on today I couldn't use search, volume, etc.

Hopefully they have already noticed and will get this fixed soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Purple_Delish

Hmm... Interesting. I just set the Adblock extension to stop running and it fixed my problems as far as I can see. So just dont run adblock on musichub and you should be fine. Assuming that is, you have it running now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Thank you Purple_delish, Worked a treat. I didnt even think of it, forgot i even had adblock lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement