Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone logo Desire HD

• 03-02-2011 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Probably a silly question but is there any way of getting rid of the vodafone startup logo at boot , it takes nearly a minute to clear, don't want to go down the road of rooting or anything like that ( wouldn't be confident enough as would surely feck up and cant afford to replace phone) would try it on a cheper phone but not the Desire HD!

Is there anything that can be done to erase it from my phone in a very simplified manner! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,303 ✭✭✭ongarite

Can't be done without rooting, s-off and flashing a replacement hboot splash image either through fastboot or Android Flasher.

It may all sound like giberish but its not that hard. I was clueless a month ago but know the ins and outs now of flashing, modifying system files.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭kgt272

ongarite wrote: »
    Can't be done without rooting, s-off and flashing a replacement hboot splash image either through fastboot or Android Flasher.

It may all sound like giberish but its not that hard. I was clueless a month ago but know the ins and outs now of flashing, modifying system files.

Cheers! must do a lot of research first before I start that kinda stuff! :)

Advertisement