Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table tennis?

Options
  • 03-02-2011 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

A friend of mine was wondering when/where the table tennis club is on, so I figured I ask here. I think it's on a tuesday but I've no idea where. Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭AdmaialNimitz

Nearly certain its the small sports hall... email address is tabletennis[@]nuimsu.com

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Mastroph

Nearly certain its the small sports hall... email address is tabletennis[@]nuimsu.com
    Cooly, I'll give tha a shot. Thanks a lot! :D

Cooly, I'll give that a shot. Thanks a lot! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Chocolate_Bar

Sometimes its the small sports and sometimes the main one, its on mondays, tuesdays and fridays, i forget the times, havnt gone since last semester but ill put them here when i get em

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Chocolate_Bar

5-6 on Tuesdays (small sports hall)
    2-4 Wednesdays (main sports hall)
    5-6 Fridays (small sports hall)

• Advertisement

Excellent, thanks very much! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 moroccomole

Hi everybody
    We are having a Table Tennis open day in;
    St patricks national school
    Diswellstown road
    Castleknock.
    Dublin 15
    Date and Time;
    Sunday 27th March at 14:30Pm
    Cost; Free on this day

Top table tennis Coaches will offer their services to all and Two senior Irish ranking players will give an exhibition match.

There will be small gifts given to young children who come early on the day.

Thank you

Advertisement