Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HEY! "Oprah Winfrey"! shut up!

• 03-02-2011 3:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭

Yea i said it.Shut up "Oprah".I hate you and your lavender jumper.And "Ellen de generes"
    "uh hu hu Im a querky lesbian ima do a funny dance to a Mary j blige song oh im funky!"

Mary j blige is not cool

Shut up Ellen

Shut upa your face

if i have to sit at home being jobless i want to at least be made laugh...I cant laugh at Ellen cause its just sad.

end rant <<<- thats how you end a rant isnt it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Did you take the pledge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

you should give two and a half men a miss too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Grungepants?
    If I was sitting at home all day I'd be gungepants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

HEY! Let's lock this thread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

Nooooo i dont wanna!

oprah_crying.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Oprah can be funny when 4chan make her say 'over 9000'

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

for security reasons i cant get into that forum :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Put on E4, mute the telly and fap to the Gilmore Girls

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I hate Ellen more than Opera. watch two and a half men OP

Oprah can be funny when 4chan make her say 'over 9000'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

oprah_crying.jpg

Oprah whingefrey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

but.... but....:(

oprah flew me to australia, and ellen gave me a new car with 10 grand in a suitcase.....

......now im on the run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

"You get a cuckoo clock"

"and you get a cuckoo clock!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

Who is UpTheRa, I mean Oprah :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Yea i said it.Shut up "Oprah".I hate you and your lavender jumper.And "Ellen de generes"
    "uh hu hu Im a querky lesbian ima do a funny dance to a Mary j blige song oh im funky!"

Mary j blige is not cool

Shut up Ellen

Shut upa your face

if i have to sit at home being jobless i want to at least be made laugh...I cant laugh at Ellen cause its just sad.

end rant <<<- thats how you end a rant isnt it?

I hate ellen for the split second that my eyes were polluted by her i saw her dance up the aisle and start dancing to members of the audience like a big perv!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

oprah_crying.jpg

:rolleyes: what is she blubbering about now?

I thought I was the only one that hated Ellen, I really mean hate.

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »

the best i could wish her is leprosy or maybe chronic diarrohea

steddyeddy wrote: »

I don't like her for the same reason you don't. The stupid dancing. I could watch Oprah if she had someone interesting on.

I might never switch the tv on during the day, except for the news.

I don't like her for the same reason you don't. The stupid dancing. I could watch Oprah if she had someone interesting on.

I might never switch the tv on during the day, except for the news.

I was in a doctors waiting room when it was on and I wasnt the only one looking horrified. She basically dances up the isle drooling over her audience!

I was in a doctors waiting room when it was on and I wasnt the only one looking horrified. She basically dances up the isle drooling over her audience!

she sickens you that much, at least you were in right place :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Nah she'd end up thin that way - I'll go for cardiac arrest myself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Hate Oprah too! I was listening to The Last Word last week and they were on about that bull**** of a story about her long lost sister who she is whoring for more ratings as goodwill or karma because she was abused as a child.

I listen to that show to get depressed and angry about current affairs not to hear shmaltzy muck from America. If I wan't cheese like that I can turn on 2fm.:mad:

Shouldn't this thead be in Ranting and Raving?

I like the faffiness of Operah and Ellen, so feck yeu haters!

You want your ranting to be safe? head over to Ranting and Raving, feck off from AH!

*dresses up like revolutionary, sits in middle of AH public square watching the tanks rclose off the entrances*

We'll be ranting and raving were ever we please....thank yu fery much!

• Advertisement

we are not ranting or raving. just discussing our mutual dislike of the two ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Debthree

You love her compared to how much I hate her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

You weren't in Trinity's doctor's office, by any chance? That was horrendous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭whoopdedoo

she's defo on my hate list, she has so many eejits of women completely brainwashed with her show!

last time I happened to channel hop and end up seeing her for a minute was the famous tom cruise jumping on her couch professing his love for the missus

*fcuking speechless I was!

ps. when I heard she bought stevie wonder 2 massively expensive bentlys :eek: for his birthday one time still has me stumped to understand!

Daytime TV? Forget it with the exception of Boston Legal on CBS Drama at 5pm and repeated at 10pm. Alan Shore (James Spader) is simply superb as is Denny Crane (William Shatner).

jokettle wrote: »
    You weren't in Trinity's doctor's office, by any chance? That was horrendous!

Why do you ask :),

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Ellen ......*paralysing shivers*

The last time I watched that abortion of a show, the whole audience was clapping and whooping while she was doing some sort of crab like dance over a coffee table to some **** song. I cringed so much I thought I'd never come right again.

DarkJager wrote: »
    Ellen ......*paralysing shivers*

The last time I watched that abortion of a show, the whole audience was clapping and whooping while she was doing some sort of crab like dance over a coffee table to some **** song. I cringed so much I thought I'd never come right again.

Thats what I saw :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Thats what I saw :(

I feel your pain man. Just even thinking about it makes me feel sorry for everyone who was actually in that studio watching it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Why do you ask :),

Because if so, I was the girl talking quite loudly about my plans to punch Ellen and her guests in the throat. Sorry if I disturbed you :o

• Advertisement

Because if so, I was the girl talking quite loudly about my plans to punch Ellen and her guests in the throat. Sorry if I disturbed you :o

Ah right maybe so a few were there I was the dark (farmers tan if anything) complexioned guy in a short sleeve shirt

You must get tickets to the show and go over. Then when you get there and she starts dancing, start throwing a few rave shapes and make your way towards her (she'll probably think its great and start dancing towards you as well). Then you Falcon Punch her.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Up-n-atom!

Oprah's self-righteousness is nauseating...at least that's one thing Ellen's show doesn't have! Oprah had an episode in Africa once (Ethopia I think) where she went to a hospital where there were young women who were incontinent due to giving birth too many times too young...and she gave them all MAKE-UP! You literally couldn't make that sh*t up (pun intented:p)

Up-n-atom! wrote: »
    Oprah had an episode in Africa once (Ethopia I think) where she went to a hospital where there were young women who were incontinent due to giving birth too many times too young...and she gave them all MAKE-UP! You literally couldn't make that sh*t up (pun intented:p)

Bwahahahahahaha!! That's freakin' hilarious! I love it. :D

We should start handing out Gucci handbags to people with AIDS.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Ellen is soooooooo gay.

tdv123 wrote: »
    Ellen is soooooooo gay.

so is Oprah, the should get together.

I don't hate either woman, although I do disagree with them very much on certain issues. It's also difficult to like the whole 'w00t' factor on their shows. Again, the whole American cheese. And giving away make-up where healthcare would be a lot more practical. Yeah. I wouldn't mind coming onto one of their shows and ambushing them with a few facts. But I'm a coward and it'd be edited out, wouldn't it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Another classic thread op. Not quite as good as the annoying parents one.

k_mac wrote: »
    Another classic thread op. Not quite as good as the annoying parents one.

Well k_mac you'll be glad to know you've just made my day.And seeing as its friday now i thank you.

I'll be back with more classics after the break I mean
    Plenty of stuff their to embarress myself with on the net.

Advertisement